Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Flashback Friday: Featured

Jack's recent illness has led me to some interesting realizations that I'm working through and hope to post about eventually.  But for now, I wanted to let you know that Jack was featured in the Preemie Family February newsletter.  I was then asked to give an update with details on Jack's NICU stay, homecoming and up to today.  I was also asked to tell how this experienced changed me and whether I learned any lessons from the preemie experience.  I'm sure I could write a book about our journey, but I tried to condense it for the readers of Preemie World.  Thanks to Deb Discenza for giving us the opportunity to share our story thus far. 



Preemie World Update



My favorite NICU picture of Jack.  He was almost 4 weeks old here and weighed 2lbs 12oz (but appears much bigger). 



No comments:

Post a Comment